Social media is all the rage these days, and if you want to turn your blog into something that actually makes money you have to get with the program. The key to getting this job done is to use a WordPress membership plugin like WishList Member.
WishList Member is a WordPress membership plugin that makes it easier than ever to start a membership site. If you are at all familiar with WordPress you will find it a snap to use this plugin. A lot of profitable membership sites are already using it, and after my experience using WishList Member I’ve found it to be quite effective.
“The WishList Member product is the coolest product I’ve worked with in years. I’m really impressed with your customer service and tutorial videos as well. The best dollars I’ve spent this year!” – Craig Lingard, Owner of Innovate Media Publishing
What’s So Great About It?
Before I ever even used this plugin, I made sure I did my research and read a WishList Member review or two and I also read up on other membership site software. It was a tough decision, but I went with WishList – and I’m glad I did.
One of the first things I noticed about WishList Member is how easy it is to use. I’m an intermediate user when it comes to using WordPress, but I found that I was able to grasp this plugin pretty quick. A novice shouldn’t have much of a learning curve. I was managing the various facets of membership in no time.
The other great things about the WishList Member plugin are the various features. I’ll list them here:
- Unlimited Membership Levels – These levels are fully customizable so you can make silver, gold, platinum, etc. levels.
- Integrates With Your WordPress Site – All you have to do is unzip WishList, upload it to your plugins folder, and you’re good to go.
- Flexible Membership Options – It lets you create free, trial, or paid membership levels – in any combination.
- Easy Member Management – It lets you view members, their registration status, their membership level, etc. You can also upgrade them, move them to a different level, put their membership on hold, delete them, etc.
- Sequential Content Delivery – Lets you upgrade your members from level to the next automatically at whatever period of time you want.
- Control Viewed Content – There is a “Hide” button that lets you keep certain content exclusive to members of a certain level.
- Shopping Cart Integration – Integrates seamlessly with Paypal, ClickBank, Infusion, and Cydec.
- • Multi-Level Access – Gives members access to multiple levels within your site’s membership. You could create a centralized download location for all members, for example.
There are many more cool features like total content protection, secure RSS feeds, sneak peek content displays to whet readers’ appetites, log-in redirection, subscription length control, custom error pages to encourage membership/membership upgrades, and partial content display.
Another nifty thing is that the developers of WishList Member listen to customer suggestions and are always working on new and exciting features for their plugin.
“Not only is WishList Member THE BEST membership site product on the market – they go one better to stand head and shoulders above the rest.” – Rachel Young, Owner of What If I Was Thin
Taking Your Blog to the Next Level
If you want your blog to be more than just a place for you to sound off on whatever’s important to you at the moment, you have to give WishList Member a try. It only costs $97 for one site, and if you want it for unlimited sites it’s $297. Not bad! Plus, you get a whole bunch of other stuff besides the actual plugin like themes, icons, tutorials, and recommendations for other plugins as well.
Best of all, there’s a 30-day money-back guarantee. I obviously didn’t have to use it for WishList Member, but I’ve used these guarantees for other products and usually it’s a seamless process. I don’t think you’ll need it for WishList, but it’s there if you need it.
At the end of the day, I can’t recommend WishList Member enough! If you’re looking for a WordPress membership site plugin, this one is great. It is the plugin we’re using on this blog. It has great functionality and is easy to use. Give it a try and find out for yourself; I’m sure you’ll love it as much as I do.